Decisions, Decisions, Decisions
Life is made up of way too many decisions. I mean is it just me or does everyone have the thought, well what happens next, come into their mind just as much as I do. Here's what I did today. I woke up, at 9:15, and I went to go eat my cereal I get from the Cannon Center most every week. Before reaching the cupboard, I realized I promised my wonderful wife that I would finish of her instant oatmeal, the apple and cinnamon kind. I grabbed a packet, and thought, I should have two, so I reached in grabbed the next one and poured that one into my bowl as well. I then noticed that I accidentally grabbed a maple one.Whoops. Hopefully Cam wasn't planning on eating that one (she probably was).
I finished around 9:30 and remembered we did the dishes the night before, I used too much soap, got to remember to use less next time, so I unloaded the dishes. By the way this takes like maybe two minutes in our kitchen because I can reach anywhere in our kitchen within a step. With the dishes unloaded, I loaded the two or three now in the sink and went to take a shower. After showering I had like ten minutes to get to my Music 101 class. Best class ever... or at least easiest. I threw some clothes on and ran to grab my on call cell phone. While doing that I lost hold of my iPhone, and it fell to the ground... again. It broke, again.
Class was interesting, I didn't get anything out of it because I couldn't write it down on my phone. When I came home, I decided to do my last bit of homework for my one class. I found a song on Minority Report that was a classical song, and I got graded for watching Minority Report. I wanted to do this so I didn't have to think about homework any more this weekend. I wanted to spend as much time as I could with my darling wife. But I'm working this weekend, so that'll probably only consist of us watching conference together. I love her, I hope everyone knows that, even if I can't spend all the time in the world with her. I know I get busy and don't spend as much quality time with her as she'd like, but she's usually patient with me. She's so amazing!
I finished that just in time to go to work. Yippee. Work today consisted of making an Excel Spreadsheet to get the times the RAs will be working during finals week. Cam went in and out and I really wanted to spend time with her, but it my goal not to be distracted while working... It's the worst when I do get distracted and it's not Cam but Facebook, and then Cam comes in and I realize that I should be spending any distracted time/break time with her. I need to think of her and her feelings a lot more often.
Cam and I ate dinner with Andrew, Ellie, and their two boys, William, and Anderson, Dallin, Colby, and Jackson. It was nice to talk to them, and just hang out with them. They are all so amazing. Both couples are so fun to watch interact. Dallin and Colby especially today. For some reason Dallin put his arm on Colby's head and they sat talking for a bit without noticing that Dallin's arm was on her head. When I pointed it out, they just laughed and told me how he does it all the time because Colby started it. Cam left early to go take a test.
I came back to work a little late. I do that probably more than I should. Timeliness should be on my list of needs to get better. I worked, no breaks until 11. Cam left in the middle, around 9:30 to go hang out at her cousin's. So when 11 rolled around, I decided to use my time well and study for the GRE, which I am taking in July, please pray for me around then, I will need all the help I can get. Cam came home, and though I was excited to see her, I kept on going with the GRE. This upset her, rightfully, and now I'm writing my blog because I SUCK at crucial conversations. I've been taught about them for four years now, and I may be the worst at it ever.
Like I said life is full of decisions, and I make some bad ones. When a conversation gets critical, I get antsy, upset, and usually angry... with myself. Cam thinks it's at her, but I love her too much that I rarely go that far. I just can't get the talking and the words and stuff out at the right time. She means too much to me though, so after I finish this, if she's still up, I'm going to try again.
Decisions, Decisions, Decisions
Decisions are strange. In Minority Report, they talk about how decisions can always be different, they can lead us to a different destiny than we previously had. I just hope I make the right ones to always help me come closer to my Father in Heaven, my super Wife, and to the man I need to become. I'm going to be with my wife now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home